This article will explain six popular betting methods you can use in your online casino gaming experience. These tried-and-true betting systems were developed for offline betting. However, they can also be used online, regardless of the game or betting structure.
Before you Begin: In most cases, you will need an upfront decision about your betting unit (such as the minimum allowed bet at the online casino or game).
1-3-2-6 Gaming System
This is known as a positive progression system. It means that your winnings will increase. This online casino betting system’s foundation is the idea that players can win any game up to 4 times before losing.
Here’s how it works:
– You can bet 1 unit per betting round until you win.
– Place 3 units of your winnings on the next round (second).
– You can win the second round by placing 2 units in your next round (the third).
– You can win the third round by placing a bet of 6 units on round four.
– Now, regardless of what happens (win, lose), you will return to the beginning, betting 1 unit each round until your win one.
Simple is the risk-reward equation with the 1-2-3-3 betting system. After 4 rounds of play, you can win up to 6 times your original wager while only risking 2 units.
The worst scenario for the 1-2-3 betting system is losing 6 consecutive rounds. It doesn’t matter. You can win 4 straight games.
The Martingale System
This is a Negative Progress system. It means that your losses will increase and your bets will decrease.
This online casino betting system’s foundation is the idea that a player can lose infinitely without ever winning a single round. The Martingale system was created to help you offset all your losses by winning one single game.
This system works best when an online casino game pays a 1:1 payout ratio for each bet. Here’s how it works.
– Place your first bet with whatever amount you have decided to place;
– Bet the same amount if you win. If you lose, you can bet twice the amount.
– You can double your stake if you lose again
It would help if you had a large bankroll to use the Martingale system. Also, you must be able to increase your bets when your losses get worse. This online casino betting system is only for some.
You may need more to reach the betting limit of an online casino and not be allowed to increase your bet or win back your losses.
The D’Alenbert Systems
Another Negative Progress system. This is also an Insurance Systemin in which your stakes increase as you win more. Here’s how it works.
– You can raise your stakes every time you lose.
– Every time you win, your stakes are reduced by one unit
To be successful, this system requires a sufficient online casino bankroll.
You can add the insurance system to your negative progression system, and you will be able to hedge your growing losses while still making some profit every time you win.
The Labouchere Betting System (also known as. The Cancellation System
This system, also known as Negative Progression, is more complex than the ones listed. You’llYou’ll find a sequence of numbers depending on how the online casino game is played. It can be any length you like, but not necessarily in sequential order.
Each number in your sequence represents a multiple of your predetermined bet unit (7 is 7x; 5 is 5x etc.). This is how it works:
– The sum of your first and last numbers should be your first bet
– If you win, subtract the two numbers you have just added (the outermost numbers in your sequence) from the total and place the bet on the sum of the two next.
– Cross out the outer numbers if you win again, and then repeat the process.
– You can continue to win until there are no more numbers in the sequence you want to add together. Then you can start over with the original sequence.
– If you lose, add the sum you used to the end of your sequence. This creates a new series.
– You can cross out any numbers (because you didn’t win yet), add the first number of the sequence to the new last number that number, and then use the further sum as your multiple.
This complicated betting strategy is supposed to have the advantage that you can always start again with the same sequence and make a profit. However, you could lose a lot of money before you win ( if).
The sequence you choose is crucial to your success in the Labouchere program.
The Paroli System (a.k.a. The Anti-Martingale System
Another Positive progress system is this. Paroli is more than just selecting a unit for betting. You also need to establish two additional criteria before you can begin.
1. A cap is the maximum amount at which your wager will be stopped and your return to your starting unit.
2. A multiple: The amount you will increase your wager every time you win (e.g., 1 unit, 2 units, or 3 units).
These factors should be based on the odds of winning the online casino siteleri. Paroli System’s appeal is its ability to play at an online casino with a modest bankroll for a while. You can cut your losses while letting your profits ride.
The Parlay System
Another Positive progress system is this. Parlay is similar to the Paroli System. The Parlay system works by “pyramiding” your profits. With every win, you wager both the amount of your first bet and your winnings.
The Parlay system has a huge reward. You can lose everything in one bad online casino.